Among the many important parts of the 6.0 power stroke is the injector, which is not commonly spoken about. The engine uses HEUI (Hydraulic Electronic Unit Diesel Injector) to facilitate the delivery of fuel to the combustion chamber.
When an injector goes bad or faulty, it creates significant problems such as unnecessary smoke. It can also affect the overall performance of your vehicle by running rough. Choosing the wrong injector as a replacement is also just as bad, if not more.
This is why we advise you to take extra care while picking out an option by keeping in mind the model of your car and other necessary aspects. On a general note though, we have managed to pull out our favorites for you. In this article, we shall talk about some of the best injectors for 6.0 power stroke in 2019. If any of these fit the specifications of your Ford, you can buy it directly because all our recommendations are tried and tested.
Here we go then!
Best Injectors for 6.0 Powerstroke
1. Fuel Injector for 2004-2007 For 6.0 power stroke
This fuel injector is from Alliant Power, which is one of the leading manufacturers of injectors. Most of its products are first choices in their categories because of the features, durability, and price. Let’s know more about this particular one:
- The fuel injector has been designed specifically for Ford engine models built after 9/22/2003. We urge you to ensure that your car has all the specifications that the manufacturer mentions.
- It has a 13-month unlimited mileage warranty.
- It comes with o-rings.
- Remember that this is just one injector and not a set. If you require more than one, you will have to buy each separately.
2. Motorcraft CN5019RM Fuel Injection Nozzle
Motorcraft is another leader that we cannot ignore. Buyers are known to be extremely satisfied with the product and have nothing but great things to say about it. Let’s skim through the injector’s features now:
- It is a genuine part manufactured with engineering expertise.
- This may be a 6.0 power stroke injector, but it may not be apt for your particular model. So, it would be wise to speak to the manufacturers and then purchase. It will save you the hassle of returns and refunds.
- This is an individual injector.
- You may find that the price is higher than average but Motorcraft barely ever disappoints. So, we think it is worth the price tag. However, if it is out of your budget, you can always check the other options out.
3. Fuel Injector for 4C3Z-9E527
This fuel injector for 6.0 power stroke boasts of a 1-year warranty and a load of excellent features. We highly recommend this based on happy customers and personal experience. Below are a few details that you will be interested in:
- It is a tested and calibrated injector. This means that you can be sure that it works without problems.
- It has been engineered to match all OEM specifications so that replacement it easy. You don’t have to worry about fitment or a lack of compatibility.
- Every injector has a new solenoid, a new wiring harness, and a new set of spool valves.
- The manufacturers offer free technical support during purchase and installation.
- It does not require a core. So, you don’t have to think about the core charge.
- It comes ready to be installed with all the tools such as o-rings and washer.
- It is only suitable for power stroke engines from 04 to 07. Make sure you check the fitment before making a purchase.
4. Quality Remanufactured Injector
Here’s another quality fuel injector that we can’t stop recommending. It is suitable for all Ford 6.0 diesel engines from 04 to 07. Below are a few things you should know about it:
- It comes with everything you need for installation including o-rings, spool valves, new coil, and nozzle tips.
- It does not have a core.
- The fuel injector has been remanufactured to match OEM specifications.
- It is very reasonably priced.
- The injector has the ability to fix problems such as misfires, which is very crucial!
- It is very easy to install especially if you are familiar with basic mechanics.
- The manufacturers provide a warranty of 12 months.
- While the manufacturer says it fits all models from 04 to 07, it is best to check the fitment. It may also work with 03 models.
5. Fuel Injector Set of 8
Looking for a set of injectors for your 6.0L power stroke? Here you are! One of the leading sellers out there, this particular set fits a wide range of vehicles from Silverado to Avalanche and scalade. All you have to do is to crosscheck whether it is the right one for your particular model and part number. Here are a few other things that you should know:
- These are fuel injectors of 4 holes.
- They are backed with an excellent warranty of 18 months.
- It has a plug-type connection.
- The set is among the most affordable options out there, and that’s why it is a bestseller. When teamed with durability and versatility, it becomes unbeatable!
- All the injectors are easy to replace and are long-lasting.
6. Diesel Fuel Injector for 6.0 Powerstroke
Modelled to be an exact fit, the Diesel Fuel Injector for Ford is our favorite remanufactured product out there. It is tested for OEM/OES and is of great quality. Let’s go through its features for a better understanding.
- It is highly durable and is backed with a warranty. This means that if you face any issues, you can return the product without worries.
- It fits 2003 to 2007 Ford E-Series, Excursion, and Super Duty models if they have a 6.0L power stroke engine.
- The injector is very easy to install and functions as promised.
- For those who are on a budget, this is an excellent choice. It is comparable to Motorcraft and other competitors despite being remanufactured.
7. 8 pcs Fuel Injectors for 6.0 Powerstroke
This is a set of multi-port injectors that supports many models and part numbers. Make sure you check and purchase the right one after going through the following features:
- It comes with a plug and play type installation process that makes it very easy to use.
- The manufacturers vouch for their products’ quality with an 18-month warranty.
- The only thing you should remember is to speak to the customer care executives before you make a purchase so that you buy only if it will fit your van. A few users have complained about this later, which is why we are reiterating here.
- If you find faulty units, we encourage you to return the product immediately and buy any others from our list.
Buying fuel injectors for 6.0 power stroke engines doesn’t have to be difficult. The process just requires due diligence so that you buy the set (or individual piece) that fits. We hope our article helps you with that. All the best!