Did you know that every engine has a complex fuel delivery system? This system has a high-pressure oil pump (HPOP) that ensures efficiency and seamless delivery of oils to the injectors. Only when this happens can the engine function properly.
Best HPOP For 7.3 Powerstroke
So, it is needless to say that the HPOP needs a lot of attention and care. Lack of maintenance can cause it to malfunction, ultimately leading to engine failure. Also, after a period of time, due to wear & tear, you may need to upgrade it or replace it. The market has multiple selections for the 7.3 Powerstroke, making it easy for you to pick. However, you must choose the best for your needs. We are going to help you do just that.
Best HPOP For 7.3 Powerstroke – Buying Guide
There are many choices in the market, yes. But do they all suit your requirements? Not really. The first step to narrowing down the range is to understand what you need. This buying guide covers the factors you should consider:
- The serial number of your engine: Compatibility is the first thing you should keep in mind. Check the serial number of your engine and then verify whether the given HPOP is compatible.
- The installation process: Many kits are available today that make installation straightforward. You can do it yourself! It is always better to choose such kits instead of those that require hours of hard work.
- The swashplate: Here, you should keep the angles in mind. There are 15-degree swashplates and 17-degree variations. The latter is a better choice because it enhances pressure and delivers more volume.
Best HPOP For 7.3 Powerstroke – Editor’s Choice
We have shortlisted a few HPOPs for 7.3 Powerstroke after careful deliberation to help you choose the best without spending too much time on research.
1. Bostech HPOP008X High Performance Oil Pump
Bostech is a leading company that sells good quality HPOPs. This one will fit your budget very easily and give you everything you are looking for. Let’s find out more:
- Each HPOP has a pressure plate, plugs, new springs, and a check valve.
- These products are made from old parts, which are crushed and re-engineered.
- It is suitable for 7.3L diesel vehicles from 1999 to 2003.
- The manufacturers offer a warranty of 12,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first.
- The installation process is quite simple and straightforward.
2. Oil Pump For Ford – BuyAutoParts
This oil pump from BuyAutoParts comes with a guarantee of easy installation because it is made to OE standards. It is the perfect fit for 7.3L Powerstroke vehicles. Let’s go through its features now:
- The manufacturers offer an unlimited mileage warranty and a one-year warranty.
- The HPOP has been remanufactured to perfection in the USA.
- It has been designed for vehicles from 2000 to 2003.
- Every part is quality-tested and visually inspected to give you the best performing HPOP products.
- The HPOP is also suitable for a few international V8 vehicles.
Choosing the right high pressure oil pump for your vehicle will ensure that it lasts for a long time without any problems. The aforementioned products are recommendations from our experts and we are positive you will love them. For more details or if you need additional help, please get in touch with us.